Updates due to COVID-19
THOMPSON FALLS GOLF CLUB, INC
RIVERS BEND GOLF COURSE
The clubhouse is closed temporarily due to the impacts of COVID-19. We are taking steps to ensure that our golfing community remains safe. While the clubhouse is closed we will operate via a pass-thru window for registering to golf.
We our asking our members to assist us in making sure we are able to operate efficiently. To do this the following is recommended:
1. Each member should register with our tee sheet software website, (tee-on.com). Making your tee times in advance will expedite check-in.
2. CARTS: Only one person per cart.
3. If you plan on purchasing beverage or snacks on the course you should establish a prepaid account.
4. Maintain your social distancing.
5. When preparing for your tee times do not approach the #1 Tee, until instructed to do so by staff.
6. When playing, leave the flag stick in the cup and don’t touch the flag stick.
7. Do not use ball washers or rakes.
8. Concede putts when practical.
9. One person at the check-in window at a time.
Again, use physical distancing while on the course, have fun but stay save. We’re all in this together.
The #1 tee box was remodeled this spring.